Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: All Time NFL Team

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    The Ravens are the old Browns too, but unlike the Oilers, they left the logos in Cleveland. To me, the Titans are the old Oilers.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Yea I know and thats what I just said. But I was to young to keep up with the Houston Oilers so I didn't, so i feel like i don't have a say with the past players! So i'm only gonna type down the players that i seen in my nfl watching experience....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    But its called an all time team. Not a past decade team.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    That is the same as leaving Ray Nitchske off an all time packers team cuz he played in the 60's or Butkis off a Bears team...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Yea I know that but i'm not going to type down a players name that I never watched in a live NFL game! I don't know it might be just me but I think it's kinda wrong!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Do you know anything about the sport of American Football? Also known as the National Football League.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Atlanta Falcons

    QB-Steve Bartkowski
    RB-William Andrews(would be HOF if not for injury)
    RB-Jamal Anderson
    WR-Alfred Jenkins
    WR-Andre Rison
    TE-Junior Miller
    OL-Mike Kenn
    OL-Bill Fralic
    OL-Jeff Van Note
    OL-R.C. Thielmann
    OL-Bob Whitfield

    DL-Claude Humphreys
    DL-Travis Hall
    DL-Rick Bryan
    DL-Chuck Smith
    LB-Tommy Nobis
    LB-Jessie Tuggle
    LB-Keith Brooking(has played out of position most of career)
    CB-Bobby Butler
    CB-Deion Sanders
    SS-Scott Case
    FS-Tom Pridemore

    K-Morten Anderson
    P-Dan Stryzinski
    ST-Elbert Shelley

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maroon&Gold</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know anything about the sport of American Football? Also known as the National Football League. </div></div>


    I mean yea I know some of the big name players from the past but like I said Eddie was the best back I ever seen as a oiler/titan! If i would have watch earl then I would prolly say it was him but I never watch him play besides highlights!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Watchin Earl play was a highlight.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Well i'm so glad your in love with the man! But it was my picks so i'm sticking with them
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •